1.8 ST7735R TFT LCD Module with MicroSD LED Backlight For Arduino Raspberry Pi
0 reviews Orders (0)
Ex Tax: $10.99
Product Code: 20-011-920
Availability: In Stock
1.8" TFT LCD Display is an LCD with 128x160 color pixels and SPI interface, transmissive and normally white. It is 256K colors and have little space so we placed a microSD card holder so you can easily load full color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 fromatted microSD card. The screen includes a controller ST7735R which can display full 18-bit color(262,144 shades!).It is also compatible with 3.3V/5V TTL logic. Of course we will provide the sample code download that is written for Arduino and can be easily ported to your favorite microcontroller!
The TFT LCD Screen can display information from your Arduino, or display pictures. It's easy to get started with!! A great part of the LCD is that it has a built in microSD card socket, so you can store images on the microSD card socket, and even some text!
- Display Mode: 1.8" TFT SPI Interface, Transmissive, Normally white;
- Display Color: 262K colors;
- Backlight Type: LED
- Resolution: 128W * 160H Dots
- Board Size: 5.00 x 3.4cm
- View Area: 28.03W * 35.04H mm
- Dot Size: 0.06W * 3 * 0.18H mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.18W * 0.18H mm
- Viewing Angle: 6 o'clock
- SPI Bus interface
- IC Driver: ST7735R
- 5V/3.3V TTL logic Compatible, can be used in 5V/3.3V IO Arduino system directly
- GND : Power Ground
- VCC : 5V power input
- CS : Chipselect for LCD,
- SDA : LCD Data for SPI
- SCL : SCLK for TFT Clock
- RS/DC : Command/Data Selection
- RESET : LCD controller reset, active low
- CS (SD-CS) : Chipselect for TF Card,
- CLK (SD-Clock): SPI Clock
- MOSI (SD-DI) : SPI Master out Slave in
- MISO (SD-DO) : SPI Master in Slave out
- ST7735R V0.2
- Sample Code Download
- User Manual
- 1.8" TFT LCD display for Raspberry Pi
- Temperature and Humidity on a Graphical LCD
- We always try to bring a good buying experience for our customers.
- Delivery within 2 working days.
- Free of charge when receiving goods with orders in the inner city of Hanoi.
- Free of charge when receiving goods for orders valued at 140$ or more.