The TFT LCD Screen can display information from your Arduino, or display pictures. It's easy to get started with!! A great part of the LCD is that it has a built in microSD card socket, so you can store images on the microSD card socket, and even some text!
- Display Mode: 1.8" TFT SPI Interface, Transmissive, Normally white;
- Display Color: 262K colors;
- Backlight Type: LED
- Resolution: 128W * 160H Dots
- Board Size: 5.00 x 3.4cm
- View Area: 28.03W * 35.04H mm
- Dot Size: 0.06W * 3 * 0.18H mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.18W * 0.18H mm
- Viewing Angle: 6 o'clock
- SPI Bus interface
- IC Driver: ST7735R
- 5V/3.3V TTL logic Compatible, can be used in 5V/3.3V IO Arduino system directly
- GND : Power Ground
- VCC : 5V power input
- CS : Chipselect for LCD,
- SDA : LCD Data for SPI
- SCL : SCLK for TFT Clock
- RS/DC : Command/Data Selection
- RESET : LCD controller reset, active low
- CS (SD-CS) : Chipselect for TF Card,
- CLK (SD-Clock): SPI Clock
- MOSI (SD-DI) : SPI Master out Slave in
- MISO (SD-DO) : SPI Master in Slave out
- ST7735R V0.2
- Sample Code Download
- User Manual
- 1.8" TFT LCD display for Raspberry Pi
- Temperature and Humidity on a Graphical LCD
- We always try to bring a good buying experience for our customers.
- Delivery within 2 working days.
- Free of charge when receiving goods with orders in the inner city of Hanoi.
- Free of charge when receiving goods for orders valued at 140$ or more.