- Module new and high quality.
- L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver.
- Basically this means using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 10 Volts, thats some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel, the L293D chip is also whatrsquo;s known as a type of H-Bridge.
- The H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. motor.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 10V DC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- reset button.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila amp; Duemilanove.
- Size:6.8cm x 5.5cm x 2cm - 2.68inch x 2.17inch x 0.79inch.
- 1x Motor Drive Shield L293D
- We always try to bring a good buying experience for our customers.
- Delivery within 2 working days.
- Free of charge when receiving goods with orders in the inner city of Hanoi.
- Free of charge when receiving goods for orders valued at 140$ or more.